Real Estate Agent Apprenticeship
In your apprenticeship training you will get to know the scope of activities of a young and dynamic real estate agency. The priority of your education will be working for our Asset Services department, which is responsible for the management of properties for national and international clients. You will be trained in the fields of Property- and Asset Management, Technical Management, as well as Real Estate Accounting Services. You will learn the management of lease agreements, how to produce documentation and data analysis, and how to write reports. You will contract and coordinate with outside service providers and you will communicate with our clients, with relevant authorities, and with property owners. Our explicit goal is to qualify you to independently and responsibly manage the property. Our dynamic team will involve you in working on diverse projects and provide you with an interesting and varying professional training.
We offer you
– An attractive training company with international scope
– An attractive training salary
– A modern workplace
– A responsible, interesting and diverse range of tasks
– a very good or good advanced technical college certificate, or a subject-related or a general matriculation standard (high school diploma) with good grades in Mathematics, German and English
– Good communication and social skills and you enjoy dealing with people
– Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team
– Basic skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Please send your completed application only to our e-mail address at [email protected]. Please attach a copy of your high school diploma (or alternatively your most recent grades), your last two years’ reports from school and possibly any internship certificates you may have earned.
We regrettably will not be able to consider any applications that don´t include two-year school reports.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application.